CORONA VIRUS UPDATE
As you already know we have got very strict hygiene protocols in place to prevent any cross infection. However, we have further enhanced these and are now following the guidelines from the Government of Jersey.
Below are some of the extra measures in place for you to feel safe visiting us
- Pre appointment screening to avoid having any infected person in the surgery
- Check temperature with digital non-contact thermometer
- We have changed working schedules so there will a maximum of 1-2 people in the waiting room
- Hand sanitizer
- Antibacterial mouthwash before treatment
- Enhanced Personal Protection Equipment ( PPE ) for all the staff
- Antibacterial copper door handles
- Wiping of door handles and handrail regularly
- Air purifying system ( Airmaster 500 SL )
- Enhanced cleaning with regular steam cleaning
However, if you have any concerns – please contact us to discuss this. And if you for any reason are feeling unwell before your appointment – please stay at home and let us know.
Lars Alexandersson and all at Dental Excellence